At Urban Locker, the health and well-being of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority.
Following the latest government announcements regarding the national lockdown, we would like to confirm what this means for the self storage industry. This time around we are much more informed and have been able to react much faster.
Our self storage facility will remain open for use by essential services, those businesses that remain open and those individuals permitted to travel under government advice. This includes key workers, online retailers, construction and trade workers, teachers, home movers to name but a few.
Our opening hours remain unchanged:
Monday – Friday: 0830 to 1800
Saturday: 0900 to 1700
Sunday: 1000 to 1400
In the reception, we have installed perspex shields for yours and our protection. When visiting a self storage facility you are required to wear a mask throughout the storage facility and observe social distancing, keeping apart 2m where possible.
One in, One out
With immediate effect only one customer at a time will be allowed into our reception areas. Whilst our reception areas are not high traffic areas, you may be required to wait until the area has been cleared by a previous customer.
You will find sanitising stations throughout the storage facility. We kindly request that you sanitise your hands upon entering and exiting the self storage facility. Although we will be conducting thorough cleaning of equipment you are more than welcome to use sanitiser to clean any equipment that you use.
Specific changes to customer processes and services
- No payments by cash or cheque will be accepted. We continue to accept payment by card, contactless and direct debit.
- The process for new customer enquiries remains unchanged; customers can enquire via our website, call us or email us for a quote.
- Customer signup process including ID checks will take place electronically.
- Customers with extended access via pin code or a security fob can continue to do so as normal.
- Although we are still willing to accept deliveries on your behalf we will not sign for them and they will be left for collection.
- Packaging materials are available to order by email, over the phone or in person. Orders can be collected from the store or can be delivered to you at home.
Finally, colleagues and customers are reminded to observe social distancing and hand hygiene per the Government guidelines. Anyone with coronavirus symptoms should not visit our store. For more guidance please visit nhs.uk/coronavirus.
If you have any questions about our protocols please give us a call on 020 3637 0850 or email email@example.com